With the current recession, you need to conserve energy and save money. You need to look for a handyman to help you with your home maintenance and repairs, they will be able to help you make your home more efficient. The Handyman offers a wide range of services including plumbing repairs, painting, home remodeling, and green electrical services.
The Handyman in Myrtle Beach has helped homeowners and businesses save money on energy. We are a family-owned and operated business that understands the importance of conserving the environment and saving money for our loved ones.
We specialize in energy-efficient products and home improvements, including complete renovations. We can help you save energy. We can make your home more energy-efficient.
You can save time and money by making minor improvements, such as changing out light bulbs for more energy-efficient ones or fixing any leaks around your home.
Home Repairs to make your home energy efficient
- Light bulbs can be replaced with energy-saving bulbs
- Weather stripping can be installed or replaced on all windows and doors
- Replace your water heater or insulate it with an efficient model.
- Install a programmable thermostat
- Leaky faucets and other plumbing problems can be fixed
- Timed watering systems can be installed
- To reduce water consumption, renovate your landscaping
- Leakage in ducts should be sealed
- Energy efficient models can be replaced by appliances
It doesn’t matter if you have a lot or a few big jobs, it can add up to a lot more time and energy. The Handyman is aware of the importance of your time and can perform these tasks for you. We will not only save you time and money, but also reduce your carbon footprint. We will help you prioritize your projects and complete them quickly and efficiently, instead of making your “to-do” lists grow longer.
Handyman helps to get ready for the hot season
Although it is beautiful outside, the heat will soon be here. These suggestions will make summer chores a lot easier.
- Make sure you have all of your tools organized for yard work. No matter if it’s the shed or garage; make sure you have all your tools organized and stocked with supplies.
- Hire a landscaper to help you during the hot season. They are very busy at this time.
- Make sure you have all the supplies for your pool, or that your pool guy has everything you need. Also, make sure you plan your schedule to keep your pool cool during the summer heat.
- Take a look around your property to identify the things you need to do. You won’t have to paint the trim during the summer if you have your to-do list completed now. You can also schedule a handyman for those items.
Questions to ask when hiring a handyman
- What is your experience in handyman work, and how long have you been doing it?
- Are you licensed and insured to do handyman work?
- What kind of handyman work do you specialize in?
- Can you provide references or examples of your past work?
- Do you have your own tools, or will you need to use mine?
- How do you typically charge for your services, and what is your hourly rate?
- Do you offer any guarantees or warranties on your work?
- Can you provide an estimate for the work that needs to be done?
- How do you handle unexpected issues or complications that may arise during the job?
- Will you be doing the work yourself, or will you be bringing in additional workers or subcontractors?
- What is your availability, and how long will the job take to complete?
- Will you clean up after the job is done?
- Can you provide a written contract outlining the scope of work, cost, and timeframe for completion?
- Do you have any special skills or certifications that would be useful for the job at hand?
- What is your policy on communication with clients throughout the job?
Don’t waste your time. Contact The Handyman at (843) 286-5873 We can help you save money and the environment by being green.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577